Celebrating 9 years....

On Sunday, May 16, 2010, Erik and I celebrated 9 years of marriage. We had a enjoyable, low key day at home with Elaina. We went out to eat Friday night by ourselves so we celebrated a little early.


On Sunday, I got up early with Elaina and let Erik sleep. Elaina and I made a trip to Dunkin Doughnuts (Erik's favorite) for some doughnuts. We surprised Erik with them. To avoid getting doughnut crumbs all in the bed (with a 2 year old), we ate them in the floor of the bedroom on paper plates and napkins. Kind of fun and different. Here are some shots of the fun time....



Post powdered doughnut :)
Happy Anniversary Erik!! I love you so much! You are the greatest husband and father EVER. It's been the best 9 years and I look forward to many many more!

Sorry to everyone else for enduring through the sappy "I love you's" but they had to be said :)

No comments: