Sprinklers

We hope everyone had a safe/happy Memorial Day holiday. I am not sure about you all but this weekend was too cold for me to get into any pool - as much as I love to swim, the water is not warm enough yet. So, we opted to have fun with our garden sprinkler this weekend. Elaina was not so sure about it - like she is with most things, but over all I think she had fun. Here is video clip from day 1, she did not do much but let the water sprinkle her. No running through the sprinkler as I thought she would.



Day 2, she had help from her Pappaw, my dad. She had a bit more fun with more people around to help out but still not that into it.

And then we moved on to tee ball in our bathing suit. Check out her stance :) Just some video action of her and her Aunt Nell fielding the ball. Enjoy!

No comments: