Random pics

So, no one thing we have done over the past few weeks has justified a blog posts all to itself. So, I thought I'd just post some random shots I've taken over the past few weeks.

Erik and my brother in law, Kevin, worked hard one Friday a few weeks back to build this retaining wall around one of our front flower gardens. I did not take before pics but it looks SO much better. I love it.


And they built this garden around my mail box... love it too. Thanks guys for the work Elaina had a play date with her friend Olivia a few weeks ago and they did this....


On May 1st, my company had its picnic at the Knoxville Zoo. It was a wonderful day. Elaina got to see her friend Caitlin and hang with her.

Everytime we go to the zoo, Elaina loves to play with in this old car. We've got pics of her in this same pose from the last time we went. Looking at the elephants with her daddy...

Posing in front of the gorilla cage


Finally, I had a Pampered Chef Party last week and my friends Lisa and Tanya came which was super exciting because I don't get to see them a lot. We all have girls that are a year a part. Elaina is almost 3, Isabella is almost 2, and Sydney is almost 1... We tried to get a shot of the 3 of them - you know how that goes. Here is the best I got. They are all so cute...

No comments: