House update #7

WALLS!!!!  That is all I have to say.  Except that it's get more exciting with each step.

And, we've had no house updates in a while..over the holidays there was a lot of work done but it was all HVAC,electrical, piping work so not much that photos would have captured...

Now, onto updates....  :)

 
1/8/13
Elaina's room.....This was the first room that got done...she ran straight to it and jumped up and down.

Her bathroom

Her room again from a different angle

The kitchen

The living room

1/10/13
 

Master bedroom :)
Master bathroom

Living room

Bonus room...

What I am calling my "quiet room"  I am very excited to have this space...not sure how "quiet" it will be but I am going to try.  It's basically an open space at the top of the steps but it has a great window where I can be quiet and enjoy the view :)

Our little stinker going down the steps

Upstairs bedroom



They started siding today...super cool.  This has been delayed due to rain so it's good to see that.

That's all for today....closer each day.

No comments: