Snow

I am a little behind with my posts and quite frankly have not taken a lot of pictures lately. My grandfather died suddenly a week ago so for about the past week and half, it's been little crazy around the Stringfellow household. During his final days the hospital, many family members drove/flew in for his final days. He had many visitors who I had never met before who wanted to pay respects to him. I learned a lot of wonderful things about my grandfather that I did not know which was neat. My grandfather,Pawpaw, was a wonderful man who lived a wonderful long life and was loved by many. He touched a lot of lives and will be missed greatly. We love you PawPaw!

Now for some positive stuff....My cousin Gabe and his family stayed with us during this whole ordeal. They were here for the snow so Elaina and her cousin Tasio got to play in it. It's actually the first time Elaina has played in it. The last time it snowed, it was very wet, slushy snow so I was not into letting her get wet and cold - I know, I'm such a prude. When she went out, she was not so sure about it - like she is with everything she does for the first time. She went out in it and put her hands in it, kind of. Tasio was the complete opposite - throwing snow balls, diving in it. Those two are like night and day but when they get together they play so well together. We really enjoyed having them here. Here are some pics....

Ready for the snow....
Elaina in front of the constructed snow man
Tasio was all smiles...He loved the snow
This is how Elaina ended up... We did not stay out much longer because of this.
Tasio with the finished snowman. Look how he is looking at it. So funny. Oh, and the face is made out of fruit snacks. Erik's choice to use the yellow ones. Looks like "yellow snow," huh? Nice work Erik :)
After the snow - snacks! Elaina perked up for this.

And some other random shots of the weekend. Elaina LOVES baby Finn.
Did I mention she loves baby Finn? Every baby she sees she calls baby Finn.
All three of them. I took a bazillion pictures of them and this is the only one I got where they are all looking forward.

No comments: