Outside!!!

This past weekend was AMAZING weather. We loved it. Elaina was puny all weekend with a stomach bug but we managed to get her out for about 20 minutes or so. I feel like the weather/sunshine helped her a little. She started to get sick on Friday night about an hour and a half after I got home from Idaho Falls. Sweet thing, she waited for me to get home (catch the sarcasm in that?). On Saturday she woke up at 7:30, then slept with me on the couch for about an hour from 9-10. Then laid back down at noon and slept until 4:00!!! Holy smokes - that was a nap. She woke up feeling better but not 100%. After that we went outside. She has made a full recovery since then. Here are some shots of outside. I am sooooo looking forward to warm weather again.

She wanted to push her baby in her stroller....she didn't feel well that day so not much pushing went on but I did get some cute pics out of the deal :)

Erik washed my car that day so she decided to get a rag and wash her tricycle too. Too cute!


No comments: