She will kill me

Elaina will probably kill me when she gets older and sees this video but it makes me laugh.  Last night, she was in the bath while I cleaned up the kitchen and was getting stuff ready for the next day.  She was singing very loudly in the bathroom.  The tune of Amazing Grace was heard but the words were random.  It made me laugh at how loud and the vibrato she is using in her voice.  The high notes tickled me too.  Then, I thought to myself...."why am I not recording this?"  So....quick, grabbed the camera and this is what I got.  Don't worry...no embarrasing bathroom footage.  She's hidden. 

As I recorded, I noticed she was laying down in the water with ears submerged.  So, no wonder she was singing so loud.  She couldn't hear herself.  Anyway....enough of me babbling...

I hope this makes you smile like it did me.  Enjoy!

*Turn your speakers down.  She is pretty loud :)

 
 
The end is just her whispering something.  Sorry about that - I wanted to make sure she was done singing so the end is boring.

4 comments:

Aunt Kate said...

Yes she will probably kill you or maybe she will sneak in and get a recording of you singing in the shower! LOL

The Ford Family said...

Was that english??? What a BEAUTIFUL voice! I wanted to join in with her myself!

The Ford Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandi said...

Oh my WORD! I have never heard her be so loud! That is absolutely hysterical! I wonder what words she was saying?? Did she see you at the end? Seems like she got quiet then. She really does have a pretty voice! I think you have a singer on your hands! :)