Family Photos

Like most families, we ended our last evening on the beach with a photo session...  Here are some of the pics we got - photos on the beach at sunset are always so good.  I need to say that I did not bring a bit of makeup on this trip (on accident) nor did I remember my hair dryer or curling iron.  Not a big deal for most people and not a big deal for just lounging by the pool/beach BUT when it comes to pictures, I am not a fan of frizzy hair and no make up on me.  Call me what you will, I just don't prefer going without it but..... these are for memory's sake so here it goes.....




My fave

Beautiful family


Again, Justin in all his fabulousness of taking pictures shot this sweet one



The cuteness with these 2 is just too much, love those 2 little ladies.


Me and Tami - she a great friend and my pal.  Love her!

We let the kids take pictures of the adults and Elias (since we thought it bright not let one of the kids hold him, especially near the water).  The camera? Yes. But not the baby.  Each kid got a turn.  I can't remember if this picture was taken by Elaina or Olivia but either way, it's not too bad for a 4 year old
Such a fun trip - lots of great memories - sad to be home and back to reality.  But, hopefully we can go again. 

1 comment:

The Schaffers said...

LOVE these pictures!