Merry Christmas

Christmas Day was super duper.  We had a tremendous time with family.  Lil E was spoiled as always but had a great time with all her new stuff.  Now, on to photos...

On her new bike... she LOVES it.

She got Squinkies...  Evidently, these are all the rage (in case you don't have or know another 4 year old), or at least they are to Elaina

A LeapPad... super cool.

Her most favorite part of the bike - it has a seat for her baby doll.... as evidenced above.

Walking her new puppy.
After we celebrated with just us, I made cinnamon rolls, we ate them.  I made cinnamon monkey bread and took it over to Erik's parents for a breakfast/brunch over there...  The monkey bread turned out delicious (just sayin).  Anyway, more family time was spent at the Stringfellows.  After gifts, we played a few games over there that were fun.... check it out.

The game was called "One arm Santa" (or that is what I am calling it).  We get into teams of 2 and you and your partner have to wrap and put a bow on a box both using only 1 hand.  Erik and Kevin went first with a respectable time and were all super impressed at how well they did.


Next, was me and Melanie - we blew them out of the water.  No video because no one took one, but let's say we beat them by about 25-30 seconds.  They are still a bit bitter about it and say we cheated but we didn't (who said you couldn't use your mouth??) Sore losers.  Anyway, they did have the disadvantage of giving everyone tips of how to do it and everyone built upon that to get better.  Maybe next year guys :)

The losing team

The winning team!!




Can you tell I like to rub in a victory any chance I get - especially with Kevin and Erik.....  Not very a great Christmas spirit but I take em when I can get em (which is not very often).  Merry Christmas to me!!!

Seriously,  I love all my family and hopefully they can forgive me for being such an annoying winner.  We had such a great time with everyone and are blessed beyond measure....

The Christmas week is not over.  Erik and I were off all week so more fun stuff to come.... Until next time......

1 comment:

The Schaffers said...

Did you make my cinnamon roll recipe?