Happy New Years!!!

For New Years, we went to Nashville to visit my sisters for the evening.  On New Years Day my dad drove in and we had Christmas with him.  We spent the evening hanging out at my sister Abby's house and ringing in the New Year.  Elaina stayed up to watch the ball drop (central time), 1:00am her time.  She crashed HARD and then did not sleep in very much because her cousins were up.  Needless to say she was the most tired she had ever been.  She had trouble putting sentences together all day.  She slept the entire 2.5 hours home.
Nell....

Dave is not excited about 2012

The girls played dress up and put on New Years Eve parade for all of us

Celia and Elaina

Sadie waiting on 2012

This is New Years Day at my sister Nell's new house.  These are my 3 sisters and Alexandra


Leah, Sadie, and Erik

Brenda, Dave, and Doug

Elaina - still standing

Nell, Dad, Abby, and Kate - sorry Kate, your eyes are closed but I had to include this picture

Elaina got a Hello Kitty Squinkie dispenser...  she LOVED it

Dad got the young kids wax lips -  hilarious!


Kate and her pretty purple sweater - much better picture, Kate


Sean, if you're going to do this in the picture, you deserve to have your face plastered on my blog for all to see.

Dad and Quentin

Elaina and her Pappaw - Adorable picture!

Elaina with her wax lips.  This is terribly funny to me.

No comments: