Ornaments

Each year since Elaina was born, we have gotten a family ornament that is personalized....  They are hands down my most favorite ornaments and I love going each year to pick them out.  We just picked up our 2011 family ornament yesterday so I thought I'd post a blog about it and show you the ornaments of years past....

2007

2008

2009 - the year is written on the bottom of this one but you can't really see it

2010

And 2011... Elaina picked this one out.  This is the first year she has been with us to pick them out.  She was very much into it

I love them all and the memories they each have with it.  My favorite so far is 2010.  Your favorite??

2 comments:

Evan and Marta said...

Uh-dorable.

Anonymous said...

I'm liking 2011...even 2007 is nice...being the first with 3 heads!
-tami