Fantasy of Trees

Hello everyone... We hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday. We sure did - although I have no proof because I did not take a single picture on Thanksgiving. Why?  Well, I don't know really.  I had my camera, just didn't take it out to take pictures.  We did have a great day.  We celebrated at Erik's parents house and then it was off my my mom's for dessert.  All the food was delicious and the company was great.

The day after Thanksgiving we went to the Fantasy of the Trees which was also fantasic and this day I did take pictures.  So, sit back and enjoy.  Erik went with us this year and we all had a wonderful day as a family.  Elaina even sat on Santa's lap - she freaked out 2 years ago, and last year we did not even attempt Santa.  But, this year she was such a trooper and sat on his lap.  Good stuff.

On the carousel... one of her favorite things to do.  We walked through the doors and the first thing out of her mouth was "where is the carousel?"

Decorating a cookie with her daddy

Making a hot pad with her handprint on it

Getting her hand cleaned up - this shows her face painting that we had done prior to this

Her thumb print ornament...

Placing her thumb print on the ornament

Waiting in line for carousel ride #2.... she would have done this all day if we let her.  This time she went with her daddy.

On the carousel with daddy.... I found out that this was Erik's first carousel ride EVER!  WHAT!!!  I have known him this long and I did not know that.

And the most exciting part of the day..... She sat on Santa's lap.  We were so proud of her.  We saw him and asked her if she wanted to sit on his lap and tell him what she wanted.  She said "yes."  I was skeptical and did not want to wait in that long line just for her to freak out but she did so great.  We pepped her up about it the entire wait and once it was time, she sat down with him and told him she wanted a trampoline.  She may just be getting one this year - who knows.  I small one that is ;)

No comments: