Twirling at the Fantasy of Trees

So, my niece Alexandra is a phenomenal twirler (at only 14 years of age). She has won many awards for her talents in it. She twirled at the Fantasy of Trees of Thanksgiving weekend. We went early Saturday morning to see her twirl. I have only 2 pics of the event and none have her twirling in them. My batteries died after I took these two pics - I was so upset with myself for not having back up with me. But, I thought I would at least blog about it to say "Alexandra, you are so amazing!!! I love watching you perform. You are so beautiful and I know you are going to go far with your talents. I love you so much and remain proud of you! Keep it up!"



Here is the whole gang waiting on Alexandra to hit the stage


A pic of Granny with her grandkids (or some of them - minus Celia and Alexandra).


We had a great time at Fantasy of Trees. I have never been before but enjoyed it. Elaina rode the carousel (of course - it's her favorite) and had fun hanging out with her cousins.

No comments: