New Camera

So, if you don't know (and I don't know how that's possible), we got a new camera. I LOVE it - so much so that I've blogged about it once already and I am positng a special blog about it today. I was just getting so frustrated with the old camera that I am so happy about having a new one. Thank you so much to my wonderful husband who got it for me for my birthday. It is really just an upgrade of the camera we had before that was about 7-8 yrs old. It had served us so well, we decided to get the same kind in the most recent model. Anyway, now our blog pics won't be so blurry and discolored. Here are some shots with the new camera of our favorite subject... little Miss Elaina.
with the flash
without the flash... and, what would a picture of Elaina be without her "cheese." it will never get old to me but hey, I am her mother after all :)


1 comment:

The Ford Family said...

OK, I'll have to repent for this one, but I'm a bit jealous that you got your new camera. Haha! Nice pics! Gotta love the cheese face! -J.