More Potty Fun

One of Elaina's new loves is her baby doll.. She enjoys changing it's diaper, kissing and cuddling her, as well as taking her to use the potty??? Yes, that is what I said. I caught her in the bathroom holding her baby doll above the toilet letting her go potty. I caught some shots. These shots were with the old camera so the color and lighting is terrible BUT..good news, I now have a new camera so future blog photos will be better quality :) YAH!!






Also, Erik and I caught her rubbing one finger along her baby's bottom. We wondered what in the world she was doing. As we walked closer to her, we noticed she had the diaper cream open beside her. Yes, she was putting diaper cream on her baby.... Too cute. We had a good laugh on that one.

1 comment:

The Ford Family said...

I foresee a diaper changing party coming on! Olivia loves to change 'dirty diapers' on her babies.