60th Birthday Surprise

On July 22nd my dad turned 60. On July 25th, we surprised him with a surprise party (I say we - his wife, Brenda did all the planning-we just showed up). Anyway, it was a great time and I think he was genuinly surprised to see us all there. He lives in Chattanooga so a lot of family made the short trip for the event. Here are some shots of the event....

Here is the whole party waiting to surprise him when he drove up

My dad after he got out of the car and it sunk in....


Chow time - we had a low country boil - delicious!
My dad's brother Tim and his wife, Rhonda
It's hard to see this pic but these are my dad's brother - Tim and Jeff

Dad hamming it up with Elaina


Cousins Jami and Celia
My dad's brother Tim, his daughter, Rebecca, and my Mammaw
Dad with Celia - and his really hideous glasses. Don't know what those are about
Nell, Rebecca and Dave - Nell's shirt is not pink. My camera is about to die. I'm in the market for a new one. I've got a b-day coming up so I hope to have a new one soon (hint, hint) :)
My cousin Rachel and Elaina
Celia checking out the pool - which we all got in by the end of the evening. It was hot
The grandmothers
My sister, Abby and cousin Anna

No comments: