Putt Putt

Elaina recently said...."Mama, I want to go putt putt again soon." 

A few Friday's ago, we had a free night so we went.  And, had a great time.....

Just some action shots from the day.  Our dear friends, Carl and Sabrina, met us there.  She texted me hours before to see if she could meet me to drop something off.  I told her where we would be and asked if she wanted to play too.  And, the rest is history.








Elaina has been really into wanting crutches.  So, in between holes, she borrowed my and Erik's putters and turned them upside down to make crutches.  She loved it.

We all scored a hole in one....Elaina scored more than 1









Afterwards we blew some money in the arcade.  All those tickets and she picked out candy and these things...a silly straw that is in the shape of glasses.  



I broke them while washing them the next day - before she ever used them.  

mom fail!  

But, at least I got this picture of her with them on before I did that.

No comments: