Easter 2014

Easter snuck up on me this year.  But, it was filled with all the usual...egg dying, egg painting, egg hunting, egg eating.  And, an Easter bunny.

She painted eggs with my mom but that was done one afternoon after school.  I wasn't there, not anyone else.  Just my mom and Elaina.  But, I know it was a special time.

We kept a friend of mine's kids Friday/Saturday.  My friend is a CPA so early April is busy month for her.  We were happy to have her kids.  Here they are dying eggs and posing...


They dressed up for church Friday night....fancy!
The next day we met up with their mom at an Easter egg hunt.  There was face painting there...one of Elaina's favorite thing to do.  This one turned out cute - and matched her dress.



Elaina, Gracie, and Katherine with their loaded up baskets



The next morning was Easter...the bunny came and left these goodies.
And now some Easter day family poses in our Easter best....











Afterwards we went to Erik's parents for a low country boil.  No picture of the food but let me just say it was DELISH!  Complete with crab legs, shrimp, corn on the cob, potatoes, and kielbasa.  I think that was it.  Elaina enjoyed a round or 4 of egg hunting.  Weather was perfect.  A very good day!

No comments: