Random things

And to top off the catch up of pics...I give you some random pics from my phone.  

Elaina's BFF Kaitilyn came over one weekend.  They had lots of fun and laughs...

They built a fort in my living room....and sat outside of it watching TV.  Not sure they ever got in it.




These girls love the stuffin out of each other...they are sweet friends.

The first fire of the season a week or so ago...AHHHH!  fire and wine - two four letter words that go so well together.

My niece Sloane spent the week in Knoxville with my mom while Nell and Dave went on a trip.  We had super fun playing with her and sending Nell these pics (among others but these are some of my favs)



Selfie time....


This one tickles me...Sloane could not look more disgusted at my silliness


We went with Elaina's cousins Kelsey and Liana to see Big Hero 6...good movie and good time with them

We also took Elaina to Disney on Ice....Complete with Elsa and Anna.  It was the weekend after Halloween so reason #3 to wear her Elsa outfit.  Good times :)


And finally...hat date at Elaina's school 2 weeks ago.  She chose one of her daddy's Titans hats.  She looks so darn cute in a hat (if I do say so myself)

Shortly after I took the pic above she changed her mind and wore her hello kitty toboggan thing...

No comments: