Valentines Day 2014

Valentines Day 2014.....A good day.  I got home late from a whirlwind trip to Denver the night before - it was a crazy week with that trip and my sweet grandmothers both passed away that week within 24 hours of each other.  So, Valentines Day was good but I was emotionally and physically tired.  We took Elaina to Build a Bear as her gift because she had been asking to go for a while.  I thought it was a great creative idea but, oh no....everyone in Knoxville had the same idea, lol.  It was fun but crowded.  We did beat the line a bit because when we left it was out the door into the mall hallway. It wasn't quite that long when we got there.

Still fun - then we went to dinner the only place we could find that didn't have over an hour wait - Chilis.  We like Chilis so that worked out well.

Build a Bear pics:

She picked a Hello Kitty doll - shocking, I know.  We tried every way we could to talk her into another one but she wasn't having it.  Oh well - it's her gift.








Dinner at Chilis was delish!  It was a great night spent together with the 2 people I love the most in this world :)

No comments: