Thanksgiving

Seriously.  Way.  Behind.

Not sure where this month has gone but a lot has gone on - it's the holidays so that is to be expected.  Here goes the catching up....starting with Thanksgiving.

The only time I got my camera out was at the Thanksgiving celebration on my dad's side of the family.  I am glad I did because this is part of the family that doesn't make the blog very often....

Brooklyn (our neighbor and cousin's daughter) Rachel, Uncle Jeff, and Elaina

You know these crazy people

My beautiful Mammaw

Celia giving Mammaw a hug

My sister, Abby, her two girls, Sadie and Celia, and Mammaw

Cousins...

More cousins...

Rachel and my Aunt Rhonda (the host)

Uncle Tim, Brenda and my dad

Doug, Uncle Jeff, and Abby


Cousin Becca and my sister Kate

Bo and my cousin Ashley

Alexandra celebrated her 18th birthday on Thanksgiving this year.  18?  What??  This blows my mind, makes me sad...and makes me feel old, quite frankly


Elaina had the camera for all these photos....






















This last one is random...I made nice on a promise to Elaina to make applesauce (I had been promising her for far too long).  We finally did it and it was delicious - and very easy if you have one of these things.  Not even sure what the name of it is.  I call it the applesauce maker but it has a formal name.  She really loved doing it.

No comments: