Last Day of Summer....

Since Elaina started school the day after Knox County started, we took the opportunity to go to Dollywood for the day on Monday.  Elaina had never been so it was a good day.  The weather gave us a concern the day before but it ended up being a beautiful (hot) day and worked out well.  My friend, Dana, and her two twin boys went with us.  She has passes so knows the routine - that helped since I have not been in at least 10 years and had not been with a kid.

Overall...totally fun day.  Elaina loved every minute of it and it was a great way to spend the last day of summer...together.  The only thing missing was Erik.  He could not get the day off :(  Boo!  Here are some highlights of the day....

She rode all the rides....these are the ones I got shots of....




She and I on the swings...

She rode this ride with Dana

Her and Dana on the shooting star - I did this with her too.  This one was my favorite and Elaina liked it too.


Here are she and I on the shooting star....I took a couple of these "hold the phone out in front of you" pics

On the roller coaster


On the swings...

Fishing for a stuffed animal....

 

No comments: