In related news.....

My dear friend Tami told me I should do a "paper chain" to count down the days to the move....  Great idea, but I didn't do it.  UNTIL...I got tired of Elaina asking me incessantly - "when is April?" "when is April?" "When is it going to be April?"

So.... Ms. Tami - we did it!!  We made a chain and we are tearing off a link each day to count down the big day.  You know what?  She hasn't asked me when April was since the day we made it.

AND

It's been fun to watch her do this.

And, now on to the pic:



It's not very long but that's okay.  Still fun.  She is saving all the links that she tears off in a pile.  Wonder if I have a hoarder on my hands???

Sorry for all the house posts - we are "all things house" these days.  Just excited and ready to be in.  One day soon, I will post about something else.... like Elaina :)  HA!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a genius that Tami is!