From Halloween to Thanksgiving, and then there is Christmas

I have not posted anything since Halloween.  We've been a bit busy.  So, just to give you a glimpse of our life this past week (and to maybe make you smile), here is a video of Elaina entertaining us.  Just some song singing... she gets "Old McDonald" and "BINGO" mixed up.  Cuteness.



Also, this past weekend, we got our Christmas decorations up.  Loads of fun.  Elaina had fun helping us get our Christmas Carols on the tree.  Christmas carols, you say?  Yes, that is what she calls them this year.  Funny.  It took me a while to figure it out.  As I was putting the tree up, I had Christmas music on in the background.  She kept asking, "Mommy are we going to put Christmas carols on this year."  I kept telling her they were already on.  Then, she opened up my box of ornaments and said, "can I put this Christmas carol on the tree?"  OOOOOHHHH!!!  That's what she was talking about.

Speaking of ornaments, my Grandma got me an ornament every year since I was born.  She did that for all her grandkids.  I still have all 31 of them.  My mom does the same for her grandkids.  Elaina has 5 (my mom bought her one before she she was born).  I let her put them on the tree.  Here some of those memories...







Thanksgiving is tomorrow....stay tuned for a re-cap of action from the Stringfellow household.  Until then, Happy Thanksgiving to all our blog readers.  Hope your day is special.  We have so much to be thankful for.

No comments: