Wax Museum

One of the things we did in Vegas (by suggestion) was go to the Wax Mueseum.  It was pretty cool, I have to say, but just not long enough.  I felt like were were in and out in no time and to spend the money we did to go I expected a bit more.  It was pretty amazing how to scale all of the wax scuptures were and so life like.  In fact, it kind of creeped me out - you just walked from room to room and there were all these wax statues everywhere.  At times, it was hard to discern who was real and who was wax.  Creepy.  But, blogworthy, so here we go...

Just chillin with Jamie Foxx

Me and Eva Longoria - one of my guilty pleasures  - watching Desperate Housewives on Sunday nights (now you know, don't judge).  Eva (aka - Gabby) is my favorite character

The Rock

So dreamy....  his wax figure, not near as cute as he is -unless this is what he looks like in real life.  If so, I've been wrong all these years.

Erik talking to his therpist... Oh wait, that's Ben Affleck.

That's right, Erik, show him how it's done....

Seriously....  He is HUGE!

Whatever,  Erik, not gonna happen!!

Me and Stevie... I actually am a big Stevie fan - just singing along

I tried with the whole head cock thing, but can't be near as cool as Gwen

Put up your dukes!!

God Bless America!

"I had a dream" that one day Erik would meet the Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr
Seriously, though, wouldn't that be cool???
If you are ever in Vegas, this is a cool place to go.... We would recommend it on a rainy day.