A stroll down memory lane.... part 3

We are done with the Vegas trip.... So, to change it up, I thought I would post another trip down memory lane.  This one is about one of the baby showers I had while I was pregnant.  I am not sure I have ever posted pictures of me pregnant and looking at these pictures, now I remember why.  But, this blog is about memories so I'll take one for the team, I suppose.  Anyway, there are not a ton of pictures but there are a few.  This was a baby shower that was held for me by my friends, Sabrina and Tonja (from church).  It was held at church with many of my church friends and many of my former co-workers.

This was the cake made by my dear friend, Sandy.  It was carrot cake (my favorite) and was decorated like a cabbage patch with tiny babies all over it under cabbage leaves.  It was ADOREABLE!!!!  and DELICIOUS!!! 


Ugh!!!  Can you say "round??"  I wasn't even my biggest yet.

Me and my friend, Lesli

Me and Sandy (the cake maker)

My sister, Kate, me and my mom... playing the "what's in your purse" game so we're digging trying to find whatever it was that was called out....
That is really about all for the pics... Again, just wanted to post this for memories.  I loved being pregnant and miss it (not the way I looked but all the other stuff was cool).  All in all my pregnancy with her was easy breezy.  Until next time......

No comments: