Music City Bowl.....

This is an old event but I forgot I had it in line for posting....  On December 30th, Erik and I along with his sister, Melanie, and her husband, Kevin, went to Nashville to see the Vols play in the Music City Bowl.  Let's not talk about the game - let's just say it was a disappointing loss.  But, we had fun anyway.  I had not been to a Vols game in a while so I was glad to go.  And, Erik went with me so that was super cool.  He is not a fan but he supported the team that night.  I have never been to a bowl game so that part was neat.  We enjoyed our day and night in Nashville - good food, good company, sort of good football.



Melanie and Kevin

The band doing the circle drill - we may not have won the game but we did win the battle of the bands for sure.  There is nothing like the Pride of the Southland marching band....  I don't care if you're a Vol fan or not.  Just saying.  They're awesome.

No comments: