Pepto Bismol

This blog is not what you think it's about.... It's about the adventure we had last weekend painting Elaina's room. And what color do you think that was...... (drum roll).........pink. Yes, ladies and gentleman, pink. And when I say it's pink, I mean it's PINK. But, it's is so adorable. I love it and Elaina REALLY loves it. Here are some pics of the room

Here is the room.  I don't have everything all done or anything back on the walls but I will soon
Strike a pose
Here is where the Pepto Bismol part comes in.....  Erik kept telling me it was Pepto Bismol pink and I kept disagreeing.  We color matched it to her bedspread so I just knew it couldn't be that pink.  Well, when were were done, Erik went to get the bottle of Pepto and guess what, he was right (contrary to popular belief, I can admit when I am wrong).  It's hard to tell from this picture but it truly is EXACTLY the same color pink as the bottle.  Kind of funny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was professionally done.