Nap Time

I have been letting Elaina take a couple of books with her in the crib before nap time. Since we've lost the paci, we've had to get creative on ways to sooth her to sleep. I have rocked her some but don't want to start that habit (as much as I love it). We always read books before nap and bedtime. Well, last week she requested to take two books in the crib with her to read. I thought, "what the heck" and did it. I said, "read those books and then you need to go to sleep." She waved bye-bye to me (which was comical) and I left. I was skeptical when I left but it worked well. When I went back into her room 15 minutes later, she was asleep. The second day we did this, when I went in to check on her, I found her like this...................



Dead asleep.... SO STINKIN FUNNY!

2 comments:

Evan and Marta said...

Best post ever.

JFord said...

That's darn funny! I'll give her an 'A' for effort on trying to finish that book.