Labor Day Tent Fun

Elaina's tent she got for her birthday is a pretty big hit. We have not had it out in a while so this past Labor Day, while relaxing at home after our trip to Notre Dame, we got it out. She wanted me to play in it with her. Those things are not designed for anyone over 3.5 ft tall, but.... I did it anyway. I've done it before but never with anyone home except for Elaina to capture evidence of the event. Here are shots of the fun....
I had a hard time getting in... as you can see below
You should have seen me try to get through this tunnel - luckily there is no pic of that
I wouldn't get out so Elaina just pulled the whole thing over my head and got me out herself.... :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm! Elaina wanted you to play in the tent and then decided that she wanted you out! That is a two year old for ya!!!