The Good Stuff

This weekend was filled with... well, very little actually. It was extremely nice. After the holidays and moving, we really needed a weekend to do nothing. Today, we all took naps and for those who know me, I don't nap. However, today I needed it. I think Elaina needed a weekend to do nothing more then we did so it was good to offer her that. The only down side to the weekend was that the Titans lost but life goes on.

Tonight, as we lounge around the living room, I watched Erik and Elaina sit and read a book together. As I watched them I am filled with emotion. I realize that things like that are the good things that we need to take in and really enjoy. Sad as it is, these moments will be over sooner then we wish. Here is a shot or two of the sweet moment...


On a funnier note, we recieved our furniture on Friday. It came wrapped in plastic so the couches were filled with static electricity for a while. While Elaina rolled all over couches, her hair came out looking like this... Pretty funny :)




No comments: