Tagged

Okay...I was tagged by Ashley to join in on the 'tagging' fun! Here are the rules: Go to your fourth picture folder, select the fourth picture in it, write four things about the picture, and then tag four people to do the same thing. Here is mine:



1. This is a picture of my mom's dog, Honey (left), and my dog, Jax (right), sleeping on my mom's couch at her old house. This was taken 4 years ago while we lived with my mom while we were building our house that we just sold. Coincidentally, we are living with Erik's parents right now while we search for a new house. Weird.

2) Jax and Honey growled and fought with each A LOT. It was quite annoying. Yet, you could always find them getting pretty chummy like this.

3). They are lying on the most uncomforable couch known to man - not to mention, ugly. It is about 100 years old (not really but close) and the fabric is ichy and feels like you are sitting on a potato sack. My mom would NOT get rid of it. She finally did when she moved. The dogs don't seem to mind it though.

4) This was taken at the house I grew up in. We moved there when I was 3 and my mom just sold it about 2 years ago.

Now I tag...

1) Marta Crass
2) Melissa Smallen
3) Melanie Barthomay
4) Okay, so I don't have very many friends who blog :)

No comments: