Happy 1st Birthday Elaina

July 6, 2008 - A year has come and gone (and quickly). Erik and I simply can not believe how fast it's gone by. To celebrate Elaina's big day, we had a party for her at her Granny's clubhouse where she lives. Lots of friends and family came to celebrate and give their well wishes. Lots of fun, swimming, and cake.. Oh yeah, the cake was the best part. Our friends Sabrina and Carl made the cake and it turned out unbelievable. Elaina enjoyed it too - she's a pro at eating sweets. Here are some shots of the big day....(I don't have them all from everyone so I may be posting more)

A shot of the cake before the writing was put on it... SO CUTE!! I could not believe how good it turned out. Thanks Sabrina and Carl!

Here is the cake after she wrote "Happy Birthday Elaina". She also did the cute lady bug cup cakes around the edge... Amazing!!

"Do I have to wear this hat??"

"Hey, this isn't so bad"

"Oh yeah! I can eat some cake. What hat??"

Elaina in the pool with friends Tonja and Christine and her cousin McKaylaElaina got a water table for her birthday - she loves itElaina opening up one of her giftsElaina with her Mamaw (Erik's mom) and Granny (my mom)Elaina with her "aunt" Robyn

More of Elaina in the pool with her friends

No comments: