Bowling

My nephew Quentin celebrated a birthday at the end of March - his 11th to be precise.  To celebrate, my dad came up on a Sunday afternoon and my sister, Abby, and her family came into town to celebrate too.  At first I was not sure how bowling would go with a 3 year old but it turned out to be a lot of fun.  Having other kids there certainly helped.  Fun was had by all.  We will for sure go again.  Here are shots to capture the day.....

Sadie prepping for her first big roll (is that the technical name for what you when you bowl??  I don't know)

Celia (aka - CeCe)

Check out this action shot....  don't know how we got this but it cracks me up

This was actually her first "roll," "bowl" (whatever we are calling it)  A funny - about halfway through the game, Elaina and I were about to push her ball down the lane.  She said "I want to kick it."  Before that statement registered in my brain, she stood up and proceeded to kick the ball down the lane.  It looked like it hurt but she thought she was big stuff kicking it.  She didn't try it again.

Sadie, Alexandra, and Elaina.  How gorgeous is Alexandra??  Just sayin...

Kate with Sadie

Celia squeezing Elaina (so sweet)

Sisters - Sadie and Celia

Elaina with Aunt Abby

For some reason the kids got on their stomachs to watch the ball go down the lane

For some reason my dad felt compelled to join in... :)

Another cute pose - again, Celia is squeezing Elaina.  E does not look as happy this time. :)

Elaina crawled up in her uncle Doug's lap.  I looked over to see her sitting there.  So sweet.  Uncle Doug, my bro-in-law, is such a cool person.  All the kids love him - including Elaina
Don't ask....  cause I don't know.
Now on to some bowling technique....  you be the judge on the best form
Abby??

Quentin??

Erik???

Brenda???
I could not get pictures of anyone else's form.  My camera is hit or miss on those types of shots being a digital "non-fancy" one.
And finally a pic of my dad (Pappaw) with all the grandkids.  Not a bad shot really

No comments: