Gingerbread Houses

I've got to give props for this blog post to friend and fellow blogger, Marta.  She did a blog post showing how her and her family did these adorable gingerbread houses made out of graham crackers.  So, I snagged the idea and with her help got the recipe for the icing and we did it.  We went to some friends house for dinner and did this as an after dinner activity for the kids..... and adults.  Everyone had fun and they turned out well.  Our friends, Tami and Justin, have a blog too and the posted about it on their blog.  Check it out as this link

I forgot my camera but Tami provided me with some pics so you can check out the action here too.....

Decorating action


The guys got in on the action.... 

Here is Elaina putting green gel on hers
Finished products..... they turned out really well
Here are the kids with the houses - Isaac, Olivia, and Elaina


1 comment:

Evan and Marta said...

Well done! I'm so glad this was a hit. :)