Boo at the Zoo

This past Friday I took Elaina to Boo at the Zoo. We went with my friend Tina and her daughter Addie who are in our small group. I was skeptical about going because I had heard that it is so crowded but it had rained that day and there was rain in the forcast so I think a lot of people stayed home. So it did not rain, there wasn't as big of a crowd, and the tempurature was perfect for a night out. We had a great time. Elaina is Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz this year. Check her out in her costume. I know I am biased but I think she is absolutely the cutest Dorothy ever....She's even sporting a basket which she loves and wants to take everywhere with her - dressed up or not.

Here is a pic of Elaina and Addie before we got started...


They held hands part of the way.. so sweet!

This is Elaina about half way through the trick or treating... she figured it out - you walk up, hold out your basket and they give you a treat. She's no dummy
The final booth was Krispy Kreme doughnuts -my personal favorites. There's my girl enjoying hers - again, she's no dummy. Those things are so yummy.


The final event of the evening was a carousel ride that went backwards. As I mentioned in the last post, she will sit on one by herself now and loves it. In fact, I had a battle with her to get off.


Sweet Addie

One final "cheese"