We only posted twice in August?!?!?!?

I didn't even realize I had only posted twice in August until last week. I just haven't been taking as many pictures because when I get it out, Elaina thinks it's her toy. But, things at the Stringfellow household are the usual - playing, eating, sleeping, and a diaper change in between. Elaina started her new day care last month and is doing very well. She really seems to love it and Erik and I are extremely pleased with it.


Not much else new going on except that Elaina turned 14 months old yesterday. She is still growing and keeping us on our toes (as expected). But, we love every minute of it. One of her favorite things to do is play outside.. Enjoy this recent video of our time with aunt Nell and uncle Dave (who just moved back to Knoxville from San Francisco - YAH!, we are very happy about that!)....

No comments: