Elaina is 13 months old

One more month has gone by... Elaina is 13 months old today. This past month Elaina began walking, she is cutting 2 more teeth on the bottom, she started at a new school (which we LOVE, by the way - it's been such a blessing so far), and she discovered climbing - fun for mom and dad. My mom told me a couple of months ago that she was going to be a climber and I didn't want to believe her. But, I think she was right. We've had a couple of spills but it doesn't stop her. Enjoy these recent pics....

A picture of Elaina in her "Pebbles" look. She finally has enough hair to do this



Got caught being silly with Elaina in her wagon - it was a tight squeeze, but I fit :)

1 comment:

Smallen, Foundation Farms said...

I can not believe she is growing up so fast.. I miss you much and think of you everyday - Although, I love you all TODAY!!! Me