What's Elaina been up to....????

May 21st - It's been a while since I've posted anything. Sorry about that - it's been a busy couple of weeks. Here are some recent pics of Elaina to show you what she's been getting into lately...
Elaina has a riding toy that she can push around. She doesn't really push it around too much but I put her on it and was surprised at how well she stayed balanced. So, I took her outside and I pushed her up and down the driveway and sidewalk. She loved it. We did it for a while - mom's back hurt after that. Guess I better get used to it :)

At dinner time tonight, I fed Elaina spaghetti. I intended on feeding it to her, but she had other plans. After a battle with her, I remembered that it was bath night and said "what the heck!" When I saw these pictures, all I could think of was "Wow, she looks like a blue eyed Oompaloompa"

I couldn't post the picture above without including some cute ones of her too :)


No comments: